Support the "cause" to
Understanding America’s problem and a possible solution
Ladies and gentlemen:
We have a problem! it is our individual and collective failure to acknowledge the importance of – and to honor - James 4:17 saying “to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” Though all of us are guilty of this failure it’s especially true of our elected officials and members of law enforcement. A result of this problem is “Federal action” that has “exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution…” as alleged by thirty Republican governors on 11/22/1994.
On August 10, 1998, General Ray Davis, former commandant of the U.S. M. C. and former Arizona Gov. Evan Mecham issued the Call to Action at www.thecnc.org/Call2Action.htm. In this Call to Action they cited many unconstitutional Federal actions. Perhaps the two most important illegal actions are:
1. the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 wherein Congress abrogated its Constitutional authority to coin money and regulate the value thereof and gave it to the privately owned, deceitfully named bank called the Federal Reserve System (FED). Rather than monetize wealth as the Constitution intended, the FED chose to monetize debt. An 11/1/82 Dept. of Treasury letter tells us “the actual creation of money always involves the extension of credit by private commercial banks." A 1/6/83 Dept. of Treasury letter tells us "money to pay the interest on borrowed money comes from the same source other money comes from." Bottom line; Americans have been forced to try to borrow their way to prosperity.
Some results of this ungodly and unconstitutional monetary policy are: a) Americans now owe over $100 trillion in public and private debt and unfunded obligations, b) we have a total 'money' supply of about $7.3 trillion with which to pay our debts, and c) we are in an ’economic crisis’ in which our real wealth is being transferred to banks who are “bailed out” by the FED creating more fiat “money” (debt) and adding it to the imaginary and un payable debt owed by “we the people” and d) there is no way we can pay this debt! It’s important to understand that the only possible outcome of this unconstitutional policy is for the world’s few families who own the FED to eventually hold title to all real wealth of their choice, a mortgage on the remainder and a claim on all future production making most people slaves to this unconstitutional policy. e) America was declared bankrupt on March 9, 1933 via the Emergency Banking Act. This Act applied the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 to Americans making us official enemies of the Federal government. It also gave the Presidency dictatorial power to rule America via Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives etc.
2. Another major unconstitutional act was our entry into the United Nations - On May 11, 1955, former American Bar Association President Carl Rix testified that due to this affiliation “Congress is no longer bound by its Constitutional system of delegated power….., Congress may now legislate as an uninhibited body with no shackles of delegated powers under the Constitution. Our entire system of government of delegated powers of Congress has been changed to a system of undelegated power without amendment [of the Constitution] by the people….”
These two unconstitutional acts, the treaties they spawned such as NAFTA, GATT, UNESCO, etc. and other acts have destroyed America’s sovereignty and our ability to control our own destiny. Unless and until there is a change in our monetary policy and our U.N. affiliation is revised or terminated we will remain as slaves. So what can we the people do to restore lawful government? A few suggested steps for Americans wishing to restore lawful government are:
1. We must first agree on some facts that will allow us to secure the moral high ground and upon which to base our actions. Among the most important of these facts are:
> To be lawful, government must comply with the principles and policies set forth in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights.
> All laws must be in support of securing people’s unalienable rights to life, liberty and an opportunity to pursue happiness; the purpose for which government was created according to the Declaration of Independence.
> The people responsible for a government Act that has diminished or destroyed anyone’s ability to enjoy an unalienable Right or for the Act’s perpetuation are guilty of one or more crimes cited in Title 18 of the U.C. Criminal Code.
> States created the federal government as their AGENT. As principals to the Constitution and under the Law of Agency, states possess the ultimate authority and responsibility for the Constitution’s proper interpretation and implementation and are crucial to the restoration of lawful government. State legislators must accept this fact and exert their rightful authority.
> The Constitution's 9th amendment stating "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people" and the 10th Amendment stating "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution .... are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" provides incontestable evidence that the only lawful powers of the Federal Government are those specifically enumerated in the Constitution and that for the Federal government to use the supremacy and general welfare clauses circumvent the founders intent is another of the “Federal actions” alluded to by the thirty governors.
> The U. S. Supreme Court was correct in saying: "This Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty……." (Reid vs Covert)
2. We must agree upon a goal which – if met – will provide a solution to our problem. The thirty governors provided us a satisfactory goal in pledging “To restore to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them by the Constitution.”
3. We must jointly develop and implement a plan for a failure to plan is a plan to fail. The plan must identify the major objectives lying on the goal’s critical path, how they will be pursued, the resources needed to implement the plan and their source. The CNC plan suggests the most important objectives should include:
> Retaining the Constitution. There are several threats against it and “The Constitution for the New States of America” is awaiting adoption. Two urgent actions needed from state legislatures are to expunge all outstanding calls for a Constitutional Convention and for states to assure their liquidity.
> Gaining the support of law enforcement personnel, both military and civilian. America is a lawless nation so far as government is concerned. It is a failure to enforce existing laws – both spiritual and temporal – that are responsible for the mess we find ourselves in.
> Inspiring a national repentance for without God’s support, we lose. Today, about 99.7% of our so called “churches” are incorporated businesses whose creator is a Secretary of state. Since a created can’t be greater than its creator, the state is god to these churches. This violates the first commandment and must change if the living God is to again blessing America. People must insist their churches un incorporate or stop supporting them.
> Gaining control of the Federal government in order to be in a position to responsibly address the issues cited by Governor Mecham and General Davis in their Call to Action and other illegal acts by government.
4. To accomplish these objectives Constitutionalist’s must accept that historically, thousands of organizations and millions of individuals have tried to unilaterally redirect our ‘ship of state’ or to protect some special right. This approach hasn’t worked and won’t work for as Medori Severi said: "Until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us….!” Clearly, unity on actions of common interest through a concept and communications system assuring everyone retains their freedom to pursue their special interests is essential.
5. For people in agreement with the governor’s allegation - and the evidence supporting it is both abundant and clear - it’s axiomatic that those responsible for unlawful “Federal action” and its perpetuation are guilty of sedition, subversion, rebellion, and other crimes cited in Title 18 of the U.S. Criminal Code. This prompts the questions: Are we a lawful or lawless nation? If lawful, what can and should “we the concerned” do to hold the criminals responsible for our plight accountable under the law? This is something we must do for as President Kennedy said in 1962: “Those who make peaceful resolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”
6. In theory, available options through which to hold those responsible for our condition accountable include.
a. we can inspire the Judicial system to freely and responsibly act on products produced by the common law Grand Juries authorized by the Bill of Rights.
b. we can inspire America’s law enforcement personnel to honor their oaths by taking control of government and assuring America’s major media outlets cover our Nation’s true history and its transformation from a Constitutional Republic into a fascist state. This would then be followed by new and fair elections.
c. we can elect an honest President who would use the emergency powers given the Presidency via the Emergency Banking Act of March 9, 1933 to begin restoring lawful government; powers that are now being used to dismantle our Constitution.
d. we can inspire states to use their lawful authority as Principals to the Constitution to direct the Federal government to act to restore Constitutional intent.
e. we can replace every member of Congress with people who would honor their oath
f. we can flesh out the militia authorized by the Constitution and, with the support of our law enforcement personnel, use it to gain control of government.
g. we can convince states to restore the integrity of the common law Grand jury box authorized by the Bill of Rights and use it to hold the people responsible for unconstitutional Federal actions accountable under the law. This “box” was illegally taken from us via the 1946 changes to the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedures wherein it was declared obsolete.
h. we can convince states to recognize the fraud associated with the 17th Amendment and to nullify it.
The TOOLS available for pursuing these options and the corrective measures associated with them consist of six boxes; the ‘soap’ and ‘mail’ boxes in all their forms to educate people – and especially state legislators - on what must be done to assure we can effectively and efficiently use the ballot box and the Grand jury and trial jury boxes to hold errant officials accountable. If we fail to do so, our only alternative is the cartridge box. Numerous strategies are available through which to pursue our options.
The importance of gaining control of the Federal government in order to restore liberty through these six boxes cannot be overemphasized for if we fail, we will become fully engulfed in the New World Order (NWO) defined as “a world that has a supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry, an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order.” i.e., a global prison whose ’warden’ will be an Imperial Oligarchy!
Regardless of how we decide to try to gain control of government, it will require action from what must amount to an undeniable political force so the questions are:
> what should the force look like?
> how should this force be organized?
> what should be the mission and functions of the components of this force?
> how can we best create this force?
To create the needed force people must be inspired to unite and have access to a communications system that will provide intra county and state communications to those registered in the system and contact with all state legislators, sheriffs and registrants simultaneously or on a geo political basis. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I again cannot overemphasize the importance of the need for people to register with http://www.wealthmoney.org/contact/. It’s free.
A proposed organizational structure for the Take America Back team is shown on page 197 of the book To Tame a Tyrant. It’s most important element are the LOCAL teams whose structure and mission and functions are described in www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm. I hope you will help create this team and accept responsibility for one of its functions as these LOCAL teams offer what might be the only peaceful way in which avoid the continuing destruction of our Republic.
It appears the best hope of peacefully solving our problem is through our jury boxes. A paper on this subject is at http://thecnc.org/Documents/Remedies.htm. In it you will find "we the people" have a right to have the products of common law Grand juries responsibly adjudicated. This was made clear in the Supreme Court case of United States v. Williams, 112 S.Ct. 1735, 504 U.S. 36, 118 L.Ed.2d 352 (1992) in which Justice Scalia, in writing for the majority, confirmed the American grand jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the people. It is in effect a fourth branch of government "governed" and administered to directly by and on behalf of the American people.
There is another, albeit it a less desirable option, available. Rescission is cancellation of a contract with the contracting parties returning to their pre-contract status. Our states can secede and return to being “free and independent” as the Declaration of Independence declared they “are, and of right out to be.”
Prayerfully, by patriotic Americans rallying around a plan and giving God a reason to again bless America, we will regain and retain our liberty. But, we will never know unless we try. We have much to gain and little to lose so let’s go for it!! Let’s use the Constitution Club’s communications system to “team up”, decide how we as an individual can best help assure our state legislators act to help us gain control of our rogue Federal government by restoring the integrity and viability of the common law Grand jury and ballot boxes and/or nullifying the 17th Amendment. Let’s jointly develop and rally around a set of demands such as those proposed at http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/DeclarationOfDemands.htm. And perhaps most importantly, let us each commit to restoring the liberty in which we were told to “Stand Fast…in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free” in Galatians 5:1. We owe this to not only our posterity but all people of the world.
I thank you for your time and attention and pray you will take this message to heart.