Constitutionalists' Networking Center
For a copy
send $10 to Book, 2000 E Ramar, #509, Bullhead City, AZ 86442
When the British Captain of Her Majesty’s Ship Serapis demanded Admiral John Paul Jones surrender he replied “I have not yet begun to fight!" So it is with America's patriots. We have no recognized leadership having a comprehensive plan that will provide united action on objectives that must be met to restore lawful government. This is a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately, we are like POGO; “we have met the enemy and he is us.”
America’s PROBLEM is the failure of people in general - and elected and law enforcement officials in particular – to do what’s right. The result is an illegitimate government supporting a financial/industrial cartel’s effort to create a New World Order defined as “a world that has a supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry, an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order;” i.e., a global prison whose warden will be an Imperial Oligarchy!
To restore lawful government we must gain control of it. The question is HOW? In theory we have six boxes through which to hold wayward officials accountable or replace them; the soap and mail boxes in all their forms with which to educate and inspire people (especially state legislators) to responsibly act, the Grand Jury box authorized by Article V of the Bill of Rights, the trial jury box, the ballot box, and the cartridge box. Unfortunately, we don’t have access to viable jury or ballot boxes. The Grand juries authorized by the Bill of Rights were illegally declared "obsolete" by a 1946 change in the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure. The ballot box is unreliable for many reasons leaving us with only the cartridge box to work with.
If we hope to peacefully “restore to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them under the Constitution” (a GOAL) as thirty governors pledged to do on 11/22/94 we must convince states to pass legislation that will assure their continued existence and to restore the integrity of the jury and ballot boxes as they - and/or nullification of the 17th Amendment - offer the only means of peacefully regaining control of the Federal government. The needed legislation was drafted in 1995. (See http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/JuryBoxIntegrity.htm and http://thecnc.org/Documents/BallotBoxIntegrityBill.htm). Getting states to pass the legislation will require creation of an undeniable political force capable of quickly recalling and replacing wayward legislators. The creation of this force is contingent on several items. First, we must agree on some fundamental truths regarding government, demand they be honored, and assure the replacement of every elected official failing to support them. These truths are:
1. To be lawful, government must operate within the policies and procedures set forth in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights when interpreted in the spirit of assuring us our unalienable rights to life, liberty, and an opportunity to pursue happiness; the very purpose for which government was created according to the Declaration of Independence.
2. Any Act by government that in any ways diminishes our ability to enjoy our unalienable rights is an illegal Act and those responsible for it and its perpetuation are guilty of crimes found in Title 18 of the U.S. Criminal Code.
3. States, having created the Federal government as their Agent, hold the ultimate authority and responsibility for the Constitution’s proper interpretation and implementation and have a fiduciary responsibility to do so.
4. The evidence to support the allegation of the 30 Governors who alleged Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people is clear and abundant.
People agreeing with these truths should willingly help build the team designed to aid in Taking America Back to its lawful foundation that's described in http://thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm. Patriotic Americans desperately need leaders at every level of government having access to a comprehensive, written and viable plan. A National Implementation Team (NIT) is needed to coordinate the plans implementation under the guidance of a National Leadership Team (NLT). Local, county, and state level teams are needed to educate and inspire responsible action from various segments of society including veterans, our military and civilian law enforcement personnel, the clergy, elected officials, educators, those in the media and more.
Several Objective Pursuit Teams (OPT) having clearly defined objectives are needed. One OPT must inspire states to pass legislation that will assure their continued existence as they offer the only peaceful path for restoring lawful government. State legislatures should expunge all outstanding calls for a Constitutional Convention. They should also authorize state chartered banks to create a non repayable medium of exchange in order to assure their solvency as many are now on the verge of bankruptcy due to the ungodly and unconstitutional monetary policy being forced upon us. (see www.thecnc.org/Documents/BushMath.htm) Legislation addressing these issues is available. The Legislative OPT coordinator is Sen. Don Rogers (R-CA). A Legal Initiative team also exists as does an OPT responsible for educating the clergy on the need for their support and action. The formation of Local Area Security Teams under control of County Sheriffs is the responsibility of an OPT Sheriff Richard Mack has agreed to coordinate. Above all, we need a local team in each zip code area for it’s through them that the "rubber meets the road." These local teams are the key to America’s future and the plans implementation! The creation of local teams hinges on three items. These are:
1. 1. voters accepting the importance of Medori Severi’s advice saying "until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us. Only by uniting in a common effort devoid of subjective paradigms will we be able to mold the human spirit upon which we may ascend to freedom....."
2. The development and use of a communications system through which registrants can locate and communicate with others within their zip code area, county and state and through which the NLT and/or the NIT can simultaneously communicate with all registrants. It should also provide the NLT and/or NIT the ability to communicate with selected teams on a geo-political basis along with an ability to contact all Sheriffs, county, and state legislators and media outlets supporting the plan. Pending the availability of the system please register with www.wealthmoney.org. Your registration will be transferred when the system is available. Though not necessary to register, please contribute $1.00 to the wealth money group. I assure you it will be spent on the effort to restore our Republic.
3. Local leadership - Individuals and groups most capable of providing local leadership are veterans, political and "T" party activists, pastors and first responders. Some of these groups have the numbers, geographical dispersion, access to facilities, respect of their communities, and above all, an obligation. They simply need a determination to do what’s right and a viable plan. Papers that will hopefully educate and inspire members of these groups are available for conversion into brochures/handouts for use by local Take America Back (TAB) team members.
“Jump starting” the plan will require some funds to develop and maintain a web site, to purchase power point presentation equipment, to deploy briefing teams, for advertisement, to print the brochures directed at various segments of society and to cover the costs associated with NLT and NIT operations.
The most important actions an individual can take at this time are:
1. Form a local TAB team within your zip code area.
2. Register with www.WealthMoney.org.
3. Inform your contacts of this plan and urge them to act in their local area as it's essential we leave our posterity a legacy of Liberty.