Support the "cause" to
Resolution regarding the Status of America’s Organic Constitution
by the City of ____________, County of _____________, State of _______________.
Whereas, America’s underlying PROBLEM is the failure of its people (especially elected officials and law enforcement personnel) to acknowledge the importance of James 4:17 and honor it by doing what's right by enforcing the Supreme laws of our land as set forth in our Organic Constitution (Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights) and
Whereas, a RESULT of this spiritual problem was described by thirty Republican Governors on 11/22/94 as being "Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people;" a result supported by an abundance of evidence and
Whereas, the Federal government’s failure to honor the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution by statutorily creating the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and pretending it has authority to manage public lands in spite of Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution clearly describing the land over which Congress has control by saying: “Congress shall have Power To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Building; and
Whereas, the PURPOSE of government is to secure people’s unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty, and opportunity for Happiness, it is axiomatic that any government Act that has diminished or destroyed a person’s ability to enjoy a Right is an unlawful Act, and
Whereas, the dispatch of armed BLM personnel to take control of land over which the Federal government has no lawful authority nearly precipitated an armed conflict between the BLM personnel and patriotic Americans ready and willing to defend the unalienable Rights of the Bundy family and
Whereas, this narrowly averted conflict, coupled with other concerns shared by many Americans over the Federal government having “exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction…” could easily have turned into a civil war,
Be it resolved the City Council of _______________, ____ hereby requests the state legislators and Congress persons representing this City come before this Council and the citizens of this City with answers to these questions.
Is America’s Supreme Law of the Land (Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights) in force?
If not, what is America being governed by, who is responsible for having replaced the Supreme Law, and why hasn’t action been taken to inspire their arrest for violating laws cited in Title 18 of the Criminal Code covering sedition, subversion, rebellion, insurrection, etc. and what do you plan to do to assure compliance with America’s founding documents?
Approved by the city of ______________ State of __________ on ________________.
Copies provided to the city councils of ________________, ________________, and _______________and to the Commissioners of the County of ____________, state of _____ on ____________with a request they join in this request and respond to this Resolution NLT _____________.
PS: Since it’s clear Americans aren’t being governed by the Constitution, here are possibilities of what we are being governed by:
* a dictatorship created by the Emergency Banking Act of 3/9/33 that made Americans official enemies of the Federal government and gave the Presidency the power to rule us by Executive Orders, Decision Directives, and Signing Statements.
* the Charter of the United Nations whose policies and procedures the U.S. agreed to take “joint and separate action” to support in spite of them violating the very PURPOSE for which government was created.
* the Communist Manifesto whose ten planks are now alive and well in the United States.
* the “edicts” of the “supranational authority” (international bankers) referred to in the definition of the “New World Order.”
* the policies promulgated by the Council on Foreign Relations whose reported mission is to plan for and condition the United States to accept its role in the New World Order.
* an unspecified basis that allows politicians to do as they please without reference to any recognized and documented basis.