Support the "cause" to
DECISION TIME FOR AMERICA’S VOTERS
By Walter Myers, Executive Director, Constitutionalist’s Networking Center
Background – An abundance of evidence shows a counter-revolution has unlawfully transformed America's Republic into a nation-state of global governance thus forcing every voter to make a decision regarding America’s future.
Decision choices are:
1. Will I, by acts of commission, actively support a meaningful effort “to restore to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them under the Constitution” as 30 governors pledged to do or
2. Will I, by acts of omission, quietly accept the installation of the global prison defined as “a world that has a supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry, an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order?”
Ř America’s underlying PROBLEM is people’s failure (especially our educators, politicians, members of the clergy and law enforcement personnel) to recognize the importance of James 4:17 saying he that knoweth to do right and doeth it not to him it is sin and to honor it by doing what's right.
Ř A major result of this problem is “Federal action” that’s “exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people” as alleged by thirty governors on 11/22/94.
Ř This unconstitutional “Federal action” was designed to help a financial/industrial cartel gain ownership and/or control over us and of all real wealth through the application of an ungodly and mathematical unstable monetary policy based on usury. For an understanding of this policy see http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/BushMath.htm. By "adhering" to the desires of this cartel those responsible for designing, promoting, passing and/or perpetuating this "Federal action" are - according to Art. III, Sec. 3 of the Constitution - guilty of Treason.
Ř People choosing to help "restore to the States and the people the prerogatives and freedom guaranteed them under the Constitution" (the pledge of the 30 governors and the CNC’s GOAL) must accept that they:
1. have no recognized national leadership or widely accepted understanding of our problem.
2. have no consensus on the changes that must be made in government policies and procedures to satisfy the governor’s pledge or a plan through which to Restore the Republic so needed changes can be made.
3. lack a common vision, organizational structure, and the tools required to provide unity in pursuing the needed changes that are agreed upon; a proposed list being the subject of http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/DeclarationOfDemands.htm.
4. Can’t reach our goal by attacking symptoms of the problem or through education without meaningful action.
On Constitution Day (9/17) 1993 over 200 people concerned over government’s departure from its lawful mooring met in KC, Mo. to discuss a plan designed to help people restore their Republic. The plan calls for a National Leadership Team (NLT) whose mission is to provide a viable plan, guide the plan’s implementation, and function as a catalyst in the interest of gaining unity of action on key issues. It was decided to call the NLT the Constitutionalist's Networking Center (CNC) and make it a membership by invitation only organization having seven members in order to avoid infiltration and to avoid being in a position of trying to proselytize members of other organizations that must unite in spirit and action in pursuit of important objectives.
Chosen as members of the CNC were Governor Evan Mecham, (R-AZ) as Chairman; Walter Myers as Executive Director; State Sen. Don Rogers (R-CA), Dr. Greg Dixon, Mr. Jim Thomas, publisher of Media Bypass magazine, Mr. John Voss and retired Army Colonel and Judge J. J. Boesel. Among the notable people agreeing to affiliate with the CNC were General Ray Davis, former Commandant of the U. S. Marine Corps and founder of About Face America; Washington State Supreme Court Justice William Goodloe; Ken Collier, co-author of Vote Scam, the stealing of America; Mr. Larry Pratt, Exec. Director, Gun Owners of America; Mr. Byron Dale, author of Bashed by the Bankers; Dr. Gene Schroder, author of War and Emergency Powers; Mr. Ralph Boryszewski, author of The Constitution that Never Was; Charlena Alden, founder of Citizens Against Legal Loopholes; T. David Horton, Constitutional Attorney and Counsel for Committee to Restore the Constitution; Governor J. Bracken Lee (R-UT), Chairman, Committee of 50 States; Darrell Castle, VP candidate of Dr. Chuck Baldwin; Richard Abraham - founder, Americans for Constitutional Enforcement; and Merton Short, retired Navy Captain and Chairman of the American Independent Party. Several of these people are now deceased.
Having failed to create enough local Take America Back (TAB) teams to have an impact by 1999 the CNC went dormant. Additional unconstitutional Acts of Government since then have reinforced the need for action and hopefully opened the window of opportunity to build the team described at www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm. A special communications system is needed to aid in the team's creation; one that will allow registrants to locate and communicate with others in the county and state. Pending its availability people are urged to register with www.wealthmoney.org. Your registration will be transferred to the special communications system when it becomes available. There is no charge for registering but if you will donate $.50 cents of $1.00 to the group I assure you it will be wisely used; the development of the needed communications system being of high priority.